Pico Day Party 2014 Pico Day Party 2014

Luis and I were competing for most akward response.

Scratching things is fun Scratching things is fun

Some people maybe grossed out by a Flash like this, but not me! Hilarious! Keep 'em coming. :) Love the song and the endangered pubic lice, aka crabs. :)

ph33r absintheclock ph33r absintheclock

Nice tags.

UNICORNS UNICORNS

Amazing!

This is so awesome I had to Tweet about it.

Lochie responds:

thanks for the twat, twat. <3

What Birthers Believe What Birthers Believe

LOL!

Funny, but not what Birther's believe, at least I hope not. I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to have it proved that Obama was born in the USA. Those who are extreme with this view and go out and protest are labeled as "Birthers". Now you know damn well if Arnold S. tried to run for President, as a Republican, the Democrats would be in an uproar because he wasn't born in the USA. If they tried to change the law so a US citizen, who wasn't born in the USA, could run as President so Arnold could run, the Dems would do everything in their power to prevent such a law from being passed.

I think any President, no matter what their party affiliation is, should have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were legally born in the USA. I do not think it is fair people are being labeled "birthers" when the Democrats would do the exact same thing if the situation was reversed.

tlgmedia responds:

Ok, MAYBE this isn't 100% accurate. We might have taken a few liberties here and there. Very minor things.

In my mind, Obama has proven beyond doubt that he was born in Hawaii. They released his birth certificate and had it thoroughly checked by FactCheck.org to prove it's real. On top of that, they released the newspaper announcement of his birth, and the only reason they haven't released a "long-form" certificate is that Hawaii doesn't actually issue a form like that. When Ann Coulter criticizes a position like this it's probably about time to drop it.

I think no matter what your political affiliation, there's better things to criticize Obama about beyond where you think he was born.

Madness Incorrigability Madness Incorrigability

Not bad!

Good work, but you must have been really bored. ;)

Atgod88 responds:

You clever little bastard :)...In fact i was bored...

You need to stop making Iron Man toys and get to work on Sherbert 2.
I mean, come on, we all are waiting to see a picture's mouth move, or have a fictional character get bleeped. :)

Welcome to Newgrounds! Welcome to Newgrounds!

Well done!

Nice job explaining Newgrounds.

Elios responds:

Thanks Wade! I think this can really help Newgrounds by providing new users with some guidance and information.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Hilarious!

I don't laugh out loud at much these days, but this got me to let out a laugh. Thanks.

Wade, I'm Coming Home Wade, I'm Coming Home

Nice job.

The art and animation were superb. Nice work. However, I don't smoke! Although I look pretty bad ass smoking. :) Also I never felt bad about removing SevenStar. He was removed because the majority of our moderators recommended his removal for his unacceptable behavior on our forums. I agreed with their views and supported their decision.

xtil responds:

Thank you for the 10/10. :O

Although I did portray you with a cigarette in your mouth, you never actually lit it. It was implied, I guess. And it does make you look badass, like your internet sunglasses. F00D can teach you all about that. I hope you checked out his "Wade:Internet Badass" flash, it's boss.

And as for SevenStar, well, despite his behavior we all miss his presence here. His flash movies especially. It's a piece of internet history, you know. And now it only lives in everyone's hearts.

While you may say that you never felt bad for removing SevenStar, I think somewhere, deep down inside, you will find that you miss him a little. No one is that heartless. :'(

You and I both know how hard it is to depart with something that you're attached to. As I thrashed and cried over my Sailor Moon Super S Platinum DVD Collection, I can only imagine you did the same as your mouse hovered over the "delete" button on SevenStar's account.

Regardless, the Star Syndicate still recognizes, appreciates and celebrates the day that is Wade Fulp day. I hope your holiday was enjoyable and full of laughing, crying, embracing, and much rejoicing.

Daily2oon09242005 Daily2oon09242005

Nice work!

Now why can't more of the SS submissions be on par with the quality of this entry?

TheStarSyndicate responds:

if they all were, we would have nowhere near as much fun as we are now.

BTW, we got another .1 drop when we were tied with the Daily 1st. Odd that such a thing happened with july31st, right? I think I might have an idea as to who keeps doing this.

P.S. 11 days, 22 hours, 8 minutes, 35 seconds left