Wade Fulp Simulator Wade Fulp Simulator

Man! You guys got my mustache all wrong!

Jonas responds:

Wade, if you ever actually bothered to show up anywhere outside of Photoshop threads, I'd be able to verify this claim.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Awesome game!

Job well done! I love games like this. Lots of fun! I'm going to GO now, but probably STOP by later and play again. Har har.

This review is insanely well received!

Bat Outta Hell! Bat Outta Hell!

Great work guys!

This is a cool game. I grew my bat to full size and beat the game. I enjoyed eating the children as they tried to beat me down with their sacks of candy.

This review is insanely well received!

Acne Be Gone - the Game Acne Be Gone - the Game

Nice work!

Great game! Some NG users have whistled this as being stolen when in fact is appear to be legit. His email address is from @sporeproductions.com and they are credited in the game as producing it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
SporeProductions responds:

My fault for posting my Games site in my profile instead of my Spore site. I've changed that now. The game was developed by me for a client, and that client wants the game spread all over the net.

ZCP! ZCP!

Great game!

What's wrong with you people? This movie's score is way to low! This is not stolen! This is a well done game and should have a score over 3.25! Start voting fairly!

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Clockcrew Shootout Clockcrew Shootout

Hard, but not impossible.

At first I thought this was impossible. However I first beat it on my old 266 on low quality, than realizing it was more stragety than anything I was able to use the stragety I learned and beat it on my 1.2GHz machine. You must only shoot each clock ONCE. If you shoot again and again they come back to life and re-die basically (movie clip repeats as long as you keep clicking). So just wait until Carrot Clock stops jumping around and put one bullet in him. Then move down to prepare for raspberry and nail him. Then I try to take out Orange and Pineapple (reloading just before they come up) with one shot each and then I grab the Med kit just before it disappears. Then I take out the green fruit clock and then I usually have enough health to take Strawberry Clock's hits until he gets down to the ground by the trash can and then one shot in him and you win.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
unrealrapist responds:

wow Wade, you got that perfactly!, i was hoping people would find that out on their own, but this is good too. and i noticed that you didnt comment on how i made you look like Tom Fulps maid... haha ;).
(just kidding)

Monster Bash Monster Bash

This is legit!

For those voting low on this, stop it! It's not stolen. We have talked with the author and he submitted this!

DBZ Humor Gallery DBZ Humor Gallery

Well put together!

Funny collection of DBZ themed images! Nice clean viewer. :)

Monster Poolside Sumo Monster Poolside Sumo

This game is legit!

To whoever claimed this to be stolen (I have removed the review), make sure you know it is before you acuse someone of stealing. This game IS NOT stolen! We have talked with the author.
Please vote accordingly.

Way of the Xploding Stick Way of the Xploding Stick

This is legit!

Attention all fans! The reason this is being resubmitted is because it was originally not submitted by the actual artist. We have contact Jez, and he has re-submitted it under his own account, so this is not stolen, and is now properly credited! Vote accordingly!

Lots of people find this review helpful!